Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: CLEVER THING TO DO TO A DEAD MALE

  1. #1
    Inactive Member *sprinkle_sprinkle*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh nothing major - I've just come across some pretty fukkin male bashing things lately - jeez why u getting a complex :-? ahahahhaha ahhahahahah ahahhahahah awww did something hit close to home for ya just joken

  2. #2
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    too close to home? nah, you would be surprised.

    so how's life treating you these days?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, and here I was assuming that this thread was started by our little verucamin. lol NOOOO, it's Priss. lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member *sprinkle_sprinkle*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was a man who had worked all of his life and had saved all of his
    money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more
    than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife,
    "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in
    the casket with me. I wanna take my money to the afterlife." So he got
    his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would
    put all the money in the casket with him.

    Well, one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket; the wife was
    sitting there in black next to her closest friend. When they finished the
    ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the
    wife said, "Wait just a minute!" She had a shoebox with her; she came
    over with the box and placed it in the casket. Then the undertakers
    locked the casket down and rolled it away.

    Her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money
    in the casket. "
    She said, "Yes, I promised. I'm a good Christian I can't lie," I promised
    him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."
    "You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?"
    "I sure did," said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my
    account and I wrote him a check."

    Send this to every "Clever Female" you know!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Penny Derwent's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2003
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to think i was a clever female, but then again i thought all us females were clever [img]wink.gif[/img] lol
    Borrowed that to pass around [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sprink, what's with the animosity towards males lately? lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •